4U4021 LITE Liner Silikon SkinTex 2 U Locking
Mobility class: 2-4
for BK stumps
Connector: Locking (with distal connector)
- made from medical grade* silicone
- seamless fabric cover
- length approx. 38 cm
- integrated outside matrix
- Standard with 10 cm Matrix
- stability by using 2,5 mm DuraSil
- high adhesion between liner and skin
- perfect pressure distribution
- reduced pistoning by the matrix
- suitable for nearly all locking devices
|Matrix length||Distal Circumference|
|4U4021-10-18-G||4U4021-10-18-H||approx. 10 cm||18 cm|
|4U4021-10-20-G||4U4021-10-20-H||approx. 10 cm||20 cm|
|4U4021-10-21-G||4U4021-10-21-H||approx. 10 cm||21 cm|
|4U4021-10-22-G||4U4021-10-22-H||approx. 10 cm||22 cm|
|4U4021-10-23,5-G||4U4021-10-23,5-H||approx. 10 cm||23,5 cm|
|4U4021-10-25-G||4U4021-10-25-H||approx. 10 cm||25 cm|
|4U4021-10-26,5-G||4U4021-10-26,5-H||approx. 10 cm||26,5 cm|
|4U4021-10-28-G||4U4021-10-28-H||approx. 10 cm||28 cm|
|4U4021-10-30-G||4U4021-10-30-H||approx. 10 cm||30 cm|
|4U4021-10-32-G||4U4021-10-32-H||approx. 10 cm||32 cm|
|4U4021-10-34-G||4U4021-10-34-H||approx. 10 cm||34 cm|
|4U4021-10-36-G||4U4021-10-36-H||approx. 10 cm||36 cm|
|4U4021-10-38-G||4U4021-10-38-H||approx. 10 cm||38 cm|
|4U4021-10-40-G||4U4021-10-40-H||approx. 10 cm||40 cm|
|4U4021-10-42-G||4U4021-10-42-H||approx. 10 cm||42 cm|
|4U4021-10-45-G||4U4021-10-45-H||approx. 10 cm||45 cm|
- We reserve the right to technical changes of the products.
- The Silicones used have been tested for biocompatibility according to DIN EN ISO 10993-5 and 10993-10.
How to choose the correct liner size
a) Measure the circumference of the residual limb at 4 cm from the distal end.
b) Choose the liner size corresponding to this measurement or the next smaller size, respectively.
c) Do not choose a liner whose size exceeds the measurement taken.
d) Never reduce by more than one liner size in order to avoid unnecessarily high compression.
In locking liners, a matrix with 10 cm length is integrated as a standard.This matrix should end below the head of the fibula and must not exceed it, as this could result in problems during knee flexion.