4W2162 LITE Liner Silikon SkinTex 6 SOFT Cushion
Mobility class: 1-3
6 mm medical grade* ComfortSil Silikon Gel
Fabric cover with outer seam
for BK stumps
Connector: Cushion (without distal connector)
- high comfort by using approx. 6 mm ComfortSil Silicone Gel. As a result, the liner is ideal for stumps with pressure sensitivities by prominent bony areas.
- high adhesion between liner and skin
- perfect pressure distribution
- textile fabric for easy donning
- ideal in connection with vacuum sleeve 4W80
|Article No. blue||Article No. grey||distal Circumference|
- We reserve the right to technical changes of the products.
- The Silicones used have been tested for biocompatibility according to DIN EN ISO 10993-5.
How to choose the correct liner size
a) Measure the circumference of the residual limb at 4 cm from the distal end.
b) Choose the liner size corresponding to this measurement or the next smaller size, respectively.
c) Do not choose a liner whose size exceeds the measurement taken.
d) Never reduce by more than one liner size in order to avoid unnecessarily high compression.
In locking liners, a matrix with 10 cm length is integrated as a standard.This matrix should end below the head of the fibula and must not exceed it, as this could result in problems during knee flexion.