4W4021-TF LITE Liner Silikon SkinTex 2 TF Locking
Mobility class: 2-4
for AK stumps
Connector: Locking (with distal connector)
- made from medical grade* silicone
- seamless Fabric cover
Standard with total length Matrix
- stability by using 2,5 mm DuraSil
- high adhesion between liner and skin
- perfect pressure distribution
- reduced pistoning by the matrix
- suitable for nearly all locking devices
|Article No. grey||Article No. blue||Matrix length||Distal Circumference|
|4W4021-TF-26,5-G||4W4021-TF-26,5-B||total matrix||26,5 cm|
|4W4021-TF-28-G||4W4021-TF-28-B||total matrix||28 cm|
|4W4021-TF-30-G||4W4021-TF-30-B||total matrix||30 cm|
|4W4021-TF-32-G||4W4021-TF-32-B||total matrix||32 cm|
|4W4021-TF-34-G||4W4021-TF-34-B||total matrix||34 cm|
|4W4021-TF-36-G||4W4021-TF-36-B||total matrix||36 cm|
|4W4021-TF-38-G||4W4021-TF-38-B||total matrix||38 cm|
|4W4021-TF-40-G||4W4021-TF-40-B||total matrix||40 cm|
|4W4021-TF-42-G||4W4021-TF-42-B||total matrix||42 cm|
|4W4021-TF-45-G||4W4021-TF-45-B||total matrix||45 cm|
- Standard with matrix length of 10 cm, the matrix lengths 0 cm, 5 cm as well as 15 cm are available as well.
- We reserve the right to technical changes of the products.
- The Silicones used have been tested for biocompatibility according to DIN EN ISO 10993-5 and 10993-10.
How to choose the correct liner size
a) Measure the circumference of the residual limb at 4 cm from the distal end.
b) Choose the liner size corresponding to this measurement or the next smaller size, respectively.
c) Do not choose a liner whose size exceeds the measurement taken.
d) Never reduce by more than one liner size in order to avoid unnecessarily high compression.
In locking liners, a matrix with 10 cm length is integrated as a standard.This matrix should end below the head of the fibula and must not exceed it, as this could result in problems during knee flexion.