4W4122 LITE Liner Silikon SkinTex 2 SOFT Cushion
Mobility class: 1-3
for BK stumps
Connector: Cushion (without distal connector)
- made from medical grade* ComfortSil Silicone Gel
seamless fabric cover
- high comfort by using approx. 2,5 mm ComfortSil Silicone Gel
- high adhesion between liner and skin
- perfect pressure distribution
- textile fabric for easy donning
- ideal in connection with vacuum sleeve 4W80
|Article number||Distal Circumference|
How to choose the correct liner size
a) Measure the circumference of the residual limb at 4 cm from the distal end.
b) Choose the liner size corresponding to this measurement or the next smaller size, respectively.
c) Do not choose a liner whose size exceeds the measurement taken.
d) Never reduce by more than one liner size in order to avoid unnecessarily high compression.
In locking liners, a matrix with 10 cm length is integrated as a standard.This matrix should end below the head of the fibula and must not exceed it, as this could result in problems during knee flexion.